This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Honda Accord 2006-2007.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: email@example.com
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press the SELECT/RESET knob located in the instrument cluster, until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
3. Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 10 seconds. The engine oil life indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
4. Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 5 seconds. The maintenance items code will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.