Introduction: How to Reset Oil Life: Honda Accord 2008-2012.
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Honda Accord 2008-2012.
For more info, tutorials, tips and awesome resources for auto mechanics make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com !!!
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press the SELECT/RESET button until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
3. Press the SELECT/RESET button for more than 10 seconds. The engine oil life indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
4. Press the SELECT/RESET button for more than 5 seconds. The maintenance items code(s) will will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
6. DONE!!! :D
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY car maintenance tutorials, make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com and to subscribe to our channel!
If you didn't find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
Also, if you would like to contribute with an oil reset video of your own or any other car related tutorial, just send us an email with your video and we will be glad to credit you or your shop and to include your name or logo in the uploaded video. Here's your chance to get a little more exposure for free! :p
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.