Introduction: How to Reset Oil Life: Honda Civic 2012-2015
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Honda Civic 2012-2015.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: email@example.com
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Use the controls on the left hand side of the steering wheel. Press Menu and go to the Vehicle Menu screen.
3. Select Vehicle Information with the (+) button, then press the SOURCE button.
4. Press the SOURCE button again to go to the Maintenance info screen. The engine oil life appears on the i-MID.
5. Select Yes with the (-) button, then press the SOURCE button
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
7. DONE!!! :D