This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Mazda 3 2014-2016.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content. For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. By turning the main control button, select the (A) Applications icon.
3. Select Maintenance to display the maintenance list screen and select Oil Change.
4. Select Reset and click again on reset on the pop-up window.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
6. DONE!!! :D