Introduction: How to Reset Oil Life: Mercedes-Benz E350 (W212) 2009-2016
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Mercedes-Benz E350 (w212) 2009-2016.
For more info, tutorials, tips and awesome resources for auto mechanics make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com !!!
1. Turn the ignition to position 1 (one position before starting the engine).
The odometer must appear in the display. If not displayed, press the down button repeatedly until displayed.
2. Press and hold phone button and press and hold down the OK button within 1 second.
Hold for 5 seconds.
3. Select ASSYST PLUS and confirm with OK button.
4. Select FULL SERVICE and confirm with OK button.
5. Select CONF. FULL SERV. and confirm with OK button.
6. Select the oil grade used and press OK button.
7. Select YES and confirm with OK button.
8. Select CONFIRM and press OK button.
"Full service carried out" appears in the display.
9. DONE !!! :D
*Make sure all doors, windows, hood and trunk are closed when performing reset.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset, cabin air filter replacement and DIY car maintenance tutorials, make sure to visit www.themechanicdoctor.com and to subscribe to our channel!
If you didn't find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
Also, if you would like to contribute with an oil reset video of your own or any other car related tutorial, just send us an email with your video and we will be glad to credit you or your shop and to include your name or logo in the uploaded video. Here's your chance to get a little more exposure for free! :p
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.