Introduction: How to Reset Oil Life: Mercedes-Benz SLK 280 2004-2010 (R171)
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to reset your oil life indicator on a Mercedes-Benz SLK 280 2004-2010 (R171).
Also works for SLK 200, SLK 280, SLK 300, SLK 350, SLK 55 AMG.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: email@example.com
1. Turn the ignition to position 1.
2. Press the cluster illumination button (lower left of instrument panel) quickly 3 times. The battery voltage will be displayed.
3. Press the up or down buttons until the service menu appears.
4. Use the +/- buttons to select menu option "CONFIRM".
5. Press the system selection button until "COMPLETE SERVICE" is selected.
6. Confirm "Complete Service" with the system selection button. The display will show "SERVICE CONFIRMED".
7. DONE!!! :D