Introduction: How to Reset Service Reminder in Citroen C4
After changing oil and filters in Citroen C4 service reminder reset procedure is needed to remove spanner icon. You can quickly reset maintenance message in your Citroen C4. To do this you don’t need to visit your dealer or even use any diagnostic tools.
Remember to check systems responsible for your safety. Inspect brake fluid, brake pads and disks, tires and rubber joints.
- Put the key into ignition, position 0.
- Press and hold trip reset button below the LCD screen.
- Turn the key into position II.
- Countdown from 10 will appear on the display. Continue to hold the button until the display countdown reaches 0 and the service reminder indicator turns off.
- Release the trip reset button.
- Turn key into position 0.
- Turn key into position II to confirm that service indicator is reset.