Step 1: Materials
* An old router (although you could also use a working one).
* Double-sided tape/hot glue gun
* A pouch of some sort to put your money in
* A screwdriver to open the casing off (optional)
Step 2: Disassembly
2. Pop the front panel off.
3. Turn the router upside down and slide the bottom away from the top, then remove the bottom piece.
Step 3: Modification
2. Add double-sided tape, or hot glue to the backside of the pouch.
3. Secure the pouch to the top piece.
4. Double check to make sure the two pieces (bottom and top) still fit together.
5. Put your money in the pouch.
Step 4: Done.
2. Instruct anyone who might unexpectedly stumble upon your safe not to throw it away.
3. Reflect on how smart you are for not putting any of your money in a bank.
4. Feel good about yourself.