This tutorial will teach you how to sell an item on eBay using the advanced tool. (Auction style)
The advanced tool is well suited for business sellers because it offers additional listing features, such as gallery plus, subtitles,and a minimum reserve price for your listing.
You receive bids on your item and sell to the highest bidder. You can also include a Buy It Now price, which lets the buyer purchase the item before the listing's end date.
Please note: This tutorial can be done on any working computer, using any software type and any Internet browser. You don't need any specific skills to sell an item on eBay, you just need to know the basics of a computer.
• Before beginning you need an item to sell on eBay and you need to create a username on the eBay website.
• Additionally, it is highly recommended that when your item sells, the transaction is completed through PAYPAL. PayPal is an easy and safe way to transfer money from one account to another. Therefore, it is very beneficial to have a PayPal account already set up. Further information can be found on Paypal.com.
• Remember to download pictures of the item you are selling to your computer before selling on eBay. It will save you time when you are creating your listing.
Step 1: Starting
1. Open your internet browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer)
2. Type ineBay.com into your browser
3. Once on the eBay website click on the Sell tab to start selling your item. The sell tab can be found on the left corner of the website, which is shown in the picture above.