For our project here, We will need only few items:Materials:
1. 2 Arduinos - We will need 1 for transmitting Data, other one for receiving data.
2. Fiber Optic Cable - Search the internet! Dont get the 200$ one. Get one thats about under 50$
3. A LED - The brighter LED is, the better.
4. Photoresistor - We need to recieve the light right?
5. Two 22 Ohm Resistor - You'll need it to simplify data
6. Some wires - We will need a copper wire. Its ok. Its only few inches long :P
7. 2 Breadboards - Make thing simple!
8. Electrical Tape
9. Any Sensor of your choice! - You can use any sensor(Servos, Potentiometers, Ultrasonic Sensor, etc)!Other Stuff:
1. Computer - We need to program our Microcontroller!
2. Arduino IDE - Download Right Here
3. Some Time
Got all that? Lets start!