Time: 20 minutes
-fabric 1/4 yard or more depending on size of your tablet /laptop.
-thread and other sewing tools
So easy to make! I made one for everyone in my house!
Step 1: Measure & Cut
* I bought 1/4 yard fabric squares pre-cut from Walmart for 97 cents. It was the perfect size for the pattern.
2. Next, measure the fabric batting exactly the length and width of your tablet.
3. Iron the fabric, if needed.
4. Last, lay the batting inside of the fabric.
5. Fold the seam/fabric over the batting, Pin the edges in.
Time to sew!
Step 2: Sew
2. Fold the top seam down .5 inch and sew. Do the same for the bottom seam.
3. Fold the fabric in half, Leaving 2-3 inches for the flap at the top.
4. Sew down both sides.
5. Next, add velcro/button/snap or whatever you like, to the inside of flap to close the sleeve.
Step 3: Finish
The sleeve is prefect to hold my tablet, charger and whatever else I need.