I bought a yard and a quarter of this material on sale at JoAnn for only $3 - making the entire cost of the cute scarf only 62 cents!!! Wow!
Five scarves for only $3 is a great deal! Materials:
- 1/4 yard of material of your choice (sheer light-weight materials look nice)
- Cutting tools - scissors or rotary cutter and mat work well
- Sewing Machine
- *optional: I recommended that you use a sewing needle for lightweight or sheer fabric - I used a 60/8
- *optional: I used a narrow hem presser foot - see image below to see the seam it created & the presser foot
- The actual length of the head-wrap will be approximately 35-36 inches. The width will be approximately 8 inches.