I tried to get a variety of photos so you could really see how the fit was - I didn't do the best job in photographing myself - but I tried!
If you have any questions, please ask.
Step 1: Materials Needed to Sew Vintage Swimsuit
- One yard of swimsuit fabric (you may use much less - but it's better to have more just in case)
- One yard of swimsuit lining fabric (optional - if you want to fully line your bikini bottom - if not, only need 1/4 yard)
- 1/4 inch Braided Elastic (generally comes in a bundle of 8 yards)
- 1/8 inch Soft Stretch Elastic (in a bundle - need a couple of yards)
- 1 Swimsuit bra hook - if you plan on making the bikini top
- Sewing machine, pins & fabric cutting tools