With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
Castile Soap How to: Includes pictures and videos.
The List: 1. Rubber Gloves 2. 1g Resolution scale (Amazon ) 3. .01g Resolution scale (Amazon ) 4. safety glasses 5. Molds (Milkyway molds) 6.Soap ...
1. Tare weight of pot 2. Pour Olive Oil, Stop at 1000G
Warm Oil to a Temp of around 90 to 115 degrees. Note: Temperature is in Fahrenheit.
1. Tare Glass container weight 2. Pour Water stop at 280g Note: Minerals in tap water can make water heavy, which will reduce bubbles.
Time to put on some personal protective equipment. 1. Rubber gloves 2. Goggles I will add pictures soon.
1. Tare Weight of container 2. Measure NaOH Lye Stop at 131.4g
1. Slowly add NaOH Lye, works best if you pour a little then stir, adding and stirring until all the lye has been mixed.
1. Add Lye to Oil 2. Stir 3. Trace
1. Pour into measuring cup for ease of pour 2. pour from measuring cup to molds 3. Shake molds to reduce air bobbles Note: Pour as fast as possible ...
Time to clean:(
1. Wait 3 or 4 days 2. Pop them out 3. Give it at least a week to cure some more Note: If you use the soap in less than a week it will turn to mush...
Tag files as:
Posted:Aug 18, 2011
How to make fun glycerin soap
Easy Homemade Dish Soap
Liquid Laundry Soap (Basic)
DIY Dove Soap Body Wash
How to use soap
Make Your Soap More Efficient and Save Money
Orange Zest Soap (Rebatch)
Sexy Cinnamon Soap (Rebatch)
Use Your Old Soap Scraps - and enjoy it!
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.