With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Castile Soap How to: Includes pictures and videos.
The List: 1. Rubber Gloves 2. 1g Resolution scale (Amazon ) 3. .01g Resolution scale (Amazon ) 4. safety glasses 5. Molds (Milkyway molds) 6.Soap recipe (Lye ...
1. Tare weight of pot 2. Pour Olive Oil, Stop at 1000G
Warm Oil to a Temp of around 90 to 115 degrees. Note: Temperature is in Fahrenheit.
1. Tare Glass container weight 2. Pour Water stop at 280g Note: Minerals in tap water can make water heavy, which will reduce bubbles.
Time to put on some personal protective equipment. 1. Rubber gloves 2. Goggles I will add pictures soon.
1. Tare Weight of container 2. Measure NaOH Lye Stop at 131.4g
1. Slowly add NaOH Lye, works best if you pour a little then stir, adding and stirring until all the lye has been mixed.
1. Add Lye to Oil 2. Stir 3. Trace
1. Pour into measuring cup for ease of pour 2. pour from measuring cup to molds 3. Shake molds to reduce air bobbles Note: Pour as fast as ...
Time to clean:(
1. Wait 3 or 4 days 2. Pop them out 3. Give it at least a week to cure some more Note: If you use the soap in ...
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.