With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Castile Soap How to: Includes pictures and videos.
The List: 1. Rubber Gloves 2. 1g Resolution scale (Amazon ) 3. .01g Resolution scale (Amazon ) 4. safety glasses 5. Molds (Milkyway molds) 6.Soap recipe (Lye ...
1. Tare weight of pot 2. Pour Olive Oil, Stop at 1000G
Warm Oil to a Temp of around 90 to 115 degrees. Note: Temperature is in Fahrenheit.
1. Tare Glass container weight 2. Pour Water stop at 280g Note: Minerals in tap water can make water heavy, which will reduce bubbles.
Time to put on some personal protective equipment. 1. Rubber gloves 2. Goggles I will add pictures soon.
1. Tare Weight of container 2. Measure NaOH Lye Stop at 131.4g
1. Slowly add NaOH Lye, works best if you pour a little then stir, adding and stirring until all the lye has been mixed.
1. Add Lye to Oil 2. Stir 3. Trace
1. Pour into measuring cup for ease of pour 2. pour from measuring cup to molds 3. Shake molds to reduce air bobbles Note: Pour as fast as ...
Time to clean:(
1. Wait 3 or 4 days 2. Pop them out 3. Give it at least a week to cure some more Note: If you use the soap in ...
Bar Into Liquid: Homemade DIY Castile Soap Recipeby Castile_Soap
Raspberry Lime Swirled Soapby absurdwords
Homemade Soap with Multiple Household Usesby sunshiine
How to make fun glycerin soapby CitizenScientist
Homemade Soap Recipesby allnaturalandgood
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »