First i need to give a few disclaimers:
1. Soldering irons are hot and will burn you if you are not careful. If you do not know how to solder you will need to learn how to first before attempting this project.
2. You need to have and understanding of basic electricity before attempting to work with solar panels. If you do not have this understanding have some one help you that does.
3. Tab wire and solar cells have sharp edges, they can cut you, be careful.
Now that the warnings are out of the way lets look at the items you will need. In the 2 pictures the items have a description of what each item is, but hear is also a list:
2. Soldering iron stand
3. 3mm tabbing wire- pre solder coated
4. 5mm tabbing wire- pre solder coated
7. holding tool
8. solder pen
9. solder paste- only used to tin the solder iron
10. solder wire- only used to tin the solder iron
11. solar cells
12. electrical tape - not pictured