Introduction: How to Stop the Computer Sleeping or Monitor Switching Off in Windows 10
This video will show you how to stop the computer going to sleep or the monitor turning off in Windows 10.
1. Right click on the windows logo in the bottom left hand corner.
2. Click on the control panel.
3. Check that the control panel is Large Icons in the top left and go to power options.
4. Now find the settings that you are using, more than likely it will be balanced and click the change plan settings.
5. It will have a set time for the computer to sleep and when the monitor will turn off, use the drop down list and click on never for both and save changes.
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.