Henna usually gets bad if you keep it too long. I figured out a way to freeze henna with just the right amount of it for a jacquard applicator bottle or a henna cone made by hand.
I recommend going to henna caravan for your products! They are very worth it and i trust them every time :)
Henna caravans link: http://www.hennacaravan.com/hennakits.html
What you will need;
* A metal cooking bowl (mostly any kind of bowl except plastic, it might get dyed)
* Ziploc bag
* Jamila Henna Powder, 100 grams Body Art Quality. (you can find all of this at henna caravan)
* Lemon juice (you can find this at the grocery store or you can use a fresh lemon and strain it as long as you don't keep the pulp!!! it will get stuck in the henna bottle or cone )
* Essential oils (these make the tattoos darker and also make the paste smell a lot better!!)
* Ice cube trays
* Cooking spray
* Don't forget to have a freezer. lol
* A Hand-held electric mixer (Optional for mixing paste.. i would recommend using one though!!)
Step 1: Add Oil and Lemon Juice!
Step 2: Time for the Ice Tray!
Spray an ice tray with cooking oil spray! it makes getting the henna out of the tray a lot easier.
Take a knife or a cake icing spreader thing and scoop enough pase out into each ice cube hole.
Put it in the freezer overnight about 12 hours.
Take the henna cubes or (poop cubes as my dad calls them.. hahaha) out of the tray using a butter knife. Be careful, butter knifes are dangerous! Take the cubes and try to get them into a ziploc bag.. you will end up with henna on your hands just rinse it off, you can use gloves if you have them! Then put the bag of henna cubes back into the freezer. Finally you have just enough henna for each bottle or cone. When you need the henna, take a cube out of the freezer and put it in a bowl. let it sit for a few hours or until it is fully thawed. Put it in the henna bottle or cone and your ready to make some art!