With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Click the video above to watch.
1. Click print screen on your keyboard.2. Click on start button in windows.3. Go to Accessories4. Go to paint5. Click on paste in upper left corner6. Click on ...
1. Click print screen on your keyboard.
2. Click on start button in windows.
3. Go to Accessories
4. Go to paint
5. Click on paste in upper left corner
6. Click on Save (little disk upper left corner)
None (All Rights Reserved)
How to Take A Screenshot on iPhone 6by KristyJoy1
How To Take A Screenshot In Ubuntuby TheMasterGamer
How to take a Screen-Shot [FOR DUMMIES]by Sqreon
How to Take Screenshot at Regular Intervalsby CarrieB1
How to Capture a Screenshot in Windows 8by JenniferR5
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.