Intro: Now with that aside, let's get into exactly how to tie the shoes. Basically, instead of tying a double knot which can be upset and hard to undo, you tie a single knot like you originally learned.
The Process: Most of us reading this can speak from experience that single knots can be easily undone. Therefore, you fuse both the single and double knot together to create a different knot. The video is kind of quick so I will just transcribe the steps in the video.
- Over and Under or Under and Over. If you prefer, it can be Left side over Right side and Right side over Left side.
- Begin to form your loops for your knot.
- Proceed to tie a regular single knot
- Loop it through once but instead of tying it down like you normally would when tying your shoes, loop it through a second time and tie.
- Enjoy the knot. It will not undo itself without you actually pulling on it when you need to undo it.