Step 1: Gather Materials
2. Bobby Pins
3. Hair Tie/Rubber Band
4. Long hair to braid
Step 2: Comb Hair
*Note: It is easier to braid this style with dry hair.
Step 3: Comb Hair from Center
Step 5: Section Hair
Step 6: Begin French Braiding
*Note: Provided below is a quick introduction to french braiding.
1. Separate a section of hair into three equal parts.
2. Cross the right-most strand over the middle strand to make it the new middle strand.
3. Add some hair to the new right-most strand.
4. Cross the left-most strand over the middle strand to make it the new middle strand.
5. Add some hair to the new left-most strand.
6. Continue with steps 2-5 to complete the french braid.
7. Tie off the end of the braid.