I know Arduino platform for IoT. Recently WizArduino module will be announced by WIZnet.
So I implemented a firmware of Arduino by Ethernet SW modification because I can handle a source code easily.
You can know the status of equipment even if it is so far. Please refer to the following step.
Step 1: Prepare Materials
Please refer to the following.
1. Arduino UNO or WizArduino
2. Ethernet shield
3. Easy Module shield
4. LAN cable
5. USB cable or microUSB cable
Step 2: Hardware Connection
Please connect an LAN cable and USB cable
You can get more HW info by the following site.
Step 3: Prepare Development Environment
Step 4: Software
I uploaded Arduino project.
You can download this project file. And then import project into Sketch.
After compile, you can run control operation through Blynk platform.
Step 5: How to Run : Test Result
Refer to the movie. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FesLWXggzsYs )
1. To check the connection with PC.
2. To import a project into Sketch.
3. To downaload the Blynk App into Smartphone.
4. To login Blynk App.
5. To create a new progject on App.
6. To check "Auth Token" by Email.
7. To modify "Auth Token", Server IP, MAC address, IP address.
8. To verify and upload.
9. To check the connection with Blynk server by serial monitor.
10. To add Widget Box and modify an example project.
11. To check the result of device control.
You can see the test result by the video. Thank you for your attention.
* D10, D11, D12, D13 pins cannot be controled because those are on using as Ethernet SPI.
*Tip : If you register in www.wiznetian.com and work actively, you can get a sample cheaper than E-sales as well as a free sample.