Introduction: How to Transfer Data From PC to Android Wirelessly
You may have pictures, music, or other files stored on your PC, and now you want to have it to be transferred to your Android device so that you can enjoy the pictures, music and read those files on your phone at any time. Is there any way to realize it wirelessly? This instructable will offer you an easy way to do it.
Step 1: Connect to PC
Step 2: Transfer Pictures From PC to Android
1. Go to "Pictures", click "Import" to import pictures.
2. Select pictures that you want to be transferred to your phone.
3. Click to download and transfer pictures from PC to Android.
Step 3: Transfer Music From PC to Android
1. Go to "Music", click "Import" to import music to your phone.
2. Select music that you want to transfer to your Android device.
3. Click to transfer music from PC to your Android device.
Step 4: Transfer Files From PC to Android
1. Go to "Files", click "Import" to import files to your phone.
2. Select the files that you want to transfer to your phone.
3. Click to download the files from your PC to your Android device.
You can also transfer videos, apps, contacts, and messages from you PC to your phone. If you need to, you can also transfer data, including music, pics, videos, contacts, messages and so on from Android to PC as well. In addition, deleting your Android files from PC is allowed as well.
Hope this instructable is useful to you. If you found this instructable useful, please don't forget to share. Comments and queries are always welcome.