The first picture is just the transformation, the before and after.
* This project along with other projects are also available on my website at www.diy-create.com.
Also Featured on LifeHacker.com!
Step 1: Design and Parts Needed
- Old Seats (Junkyard -40 bux for both)
- Foam (John Hancock Fabrics) (30 bux)
- Synthetic Leather Seat Covers (Took a big chunk but the quality was excellent) ($100 for each cover)
- Lots and lots of Spray Adhesive (Loctite & 3M) (~10 bux)
- Silicone Caulking (Idea didn't work) (10 bux)
- Spray Paint, Rust Remover, Associated Hardware (~20 bux)