With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
These instructions are designed to teach you how to upload high quality videos from iMovie HD 7 to YouTube. Go to this link for complete video instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDsUeqk2bc
• You have transferred the video files from your camera to the computer • You have created a YouTube account • iMovie HD 7 is installed on your ...
1. Open iMovie 2. Click on Create New Project 3. Title your project • Under video format select DV Widescreen 4. Click create 5. Open the folder ...
Titling your movie 1. Click on the editing option on the bottom right of the iMovie window 2. Click on the Titles box on the top right of ...
1. Click on the clips button 2. Drag clips into the time line box in the desired order
1. Click on the share option at the very top of the screen 2. Select quicktime from the drop down menu 3. Select Expert Setting from the Compress ...
1. Log into your YouTube account 2. Select upload at the top right corner 3. Click on upload video 4. Open a Finder window containing the newly created ...
Follow this link for a video of the instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDsUeqk2bc
Use Home Video In iMovie For iPadby gslade1
How to make a video slide show with iMovie.by martymunch
How To Make A Hidden Camera YouTube Videoby splazem
Get your YouTube videos approved by Google!by sumnerrothstein
How to Upload a Video on Youtubeby tigrrr3118
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »