http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-To-Wear-Makeup-In-Your-50s 50 is fabulous and makeup can look great at this age. In this video Shiloe shows you makeup tips to enhance your natural maturing beauty.
1. Makeup Prep: Skin loses elasticty as we age which leads to fine lines and wrinkles. Address your skin care needs first to get the makeup results you want to achieve. We recommend Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution which contains micro fillers to help prep your skin. Then use a serum like CoverGirl's Simply Ageless Serum Primer to help set your foundation.
2. Eyeshadow: Stay away from shadows with a lot of shimmer as these can highlight fine lines and wrinkles. CoverGirl's Exact Eyelights has some neutral tones and just a little shimmer. Use the darker shade to make a V at the outside corner for a lifted look. Use the darkest shadow to lightly line the eye.
3. Mascara: We recommend using brown/black mascara like CoverGirl's Professional Mascara.
4. Blush: Use a cream blush like CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless for a youthful glow on the apples of the cheeks.
5. Lips: Line lips first with a brush using CoverGirl's Lip Perfection and then go back and fill in.