Introduction: How to Zoom in Video?
You took a video of a beautiful clouds. However, you are wondering how the clouds came out on a different beautiful phases. It is not clearly shown how they form because the clouds are very far. Applying zoom in effect to a video brings closer to the scene. Good thing, there is a tool which you can zoom in a video.
ApowerEdit is a professional video editing tool which could you use in applying zoom in effect. Also, it allows you to crop, add mosaic, rotate videos. Furthermore, you may add filters, texts, overlays and transitions. By simply clicking the "zoom" button, you will be able to zoom in a video. Just follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Download and Install
First, go to ApowerEdit website and click “Download Desktop” to download it. Then, install.
Step 2: Choose a Video
- Once you're done installing the tool on your computer, launch the program and choose the aspect ratio.
- Next, choose the video clip that you would like to use and import. Simply click on the "Import>Import file" button at the top to choose the file you wish to use from your computer and import.
Step 3: Zoom in Video
- Drag and drop the video on the timeline.
- Simply double click the video to edit.
- Click the "Zoom" button then choose which part of the video you wish to zoom in.
- Once you're done, click "OK".
Step 4: Saving Video
- Click the "Export" button.
- Next, you may change the name of your video.
- Then, click "Export" to start exporting your video and save it directly on your computer.
Thus, you have an idea on how to zoom in video using ApowerEdit. Start editing your videos using this tool. It also enables you to adjust the speed, saturation, hue, contrast, brightness and adjust the volume of a video.