Introduction: How to Add Chrome Extensions
Think of Chrome extensions as plug-ins, to help add better features to a page. If you have ever seen anyone who had a Chrome extension, you probably wanted it yourself.
Here is how to download a Chrome extension:
- Click on this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps
- In the top left, click on extensions
- Choose an extension or if you don't like any of them you can search them up in the search bar in the top left :)
- Click the extension to preview it before you get it.
- If you like it, click add to chrome
If you are unsure what extensions to get, here are some options:
Games are especially one of the greatest extensions to get because most of them stick at the top of your bar in Chrome and if you click on them, you can play them! Here is my personal favorite game extension (It is a Mario game) : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/star-scr...
Backgrounds are your second choice if you do not like any themes Chrome has to offer. My personal favorite background extension is at this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/momentum...
- Website Destroyers
They are fun, and weird at the same time. I do not suggest you get some of these. :)
- Developer extensions
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.