Step 1: Material
3. Tape or hot glue gun
4. Yarn or coloured thread
5. Pencil or pen
6. Beads (Optional)
Step 2: Making the Feather.
2. Cut the shape out and fold it in half.
3. Draw a line half or less cm away from the crease. (Depends on how big the feather/ shape is.)
4. Cut diagonally till the line.
5. Keep cutting small lines till it looks like its feathered.
Step 3: Attaching It to the Pencil.
2. Use your yarn or thread to cover the tape or the bottom part of the paper feather.
3. (Optional) Thread beads through the yarn or glue it to the yarn.
4. Tape or glue together the pencil and feather from the backside so it doesn't fall off.
Step 4: Done!
★Note: It is a bit delicate and can rip off quickly. It can be used as only a show piece if you want to.