Step 1: "Ingredients"
1 plastic jar with a screw cap.
1 pair of shard scissors.
1 utility knife with a sharp blade and a punch/awl.
1 binder clip
~4 small wire ties
First, clean the jar ;-).
Step 2: Cut the Screw Top and Upper Flange of the Jar
2. Cut a notch out of the upper half of the jar with the scissors. Cut so the point of the notch falls at the edge of the flange.
3. Cut from the point of the notch around the edge of the flange with your scissors.
Step 3: Insert the Jar Top Into the Bag and Strap It Down.
2. Cinch the bag to the edge of the flange.
3. Poke a hole through the bag right up against the flange with the punch.
4. Connect enough wire ties together to cinch the bag to the flange of the top.
5. Insert the strung together wire ties in the holes.
6. Cinch the bag really tightly to the flange.
7. Trim the edges of the bag down to the flange.
Step 4: Clamp the Remains of Bag Tightly
Don't forget to recycle the remains of the plastic jar.