Step 1: What you need
1. BitPim v1.0.6
2. V-Cast music driver
3. "Mini Arcade by Shockwave" installed on your phone (will explain in step 2)
4. Any program that can edit xml files, i use adobe dreamweaver in this tutorial. Notepad works too.
5. And of course we need some free games (always make sure they are .swf format or they will not work). You can get them from anywhere, but here's a place where you can download a few. http://www.4shared.com/dir/5873646/8b61e834/sharing.html
Step 2: Flash Lite 2.1
On your phone, go to: Get it Now > Games > Get New App. > find the "Get it Now Seach" application.
After you have the "Get it Now Search" application, use it to seach for "mini arcade". Your search should find the application "Mini Arcade by Shockwave". download the demo of it (free - 1 uses).
Run Mini Arcade, and use your token to download any game (I downloaded Luck-A-Zino Blackjack).
Make sure you run the game and play it for a couple seconds.
doing this installs Flash Lite 2.1, and makes the .swf directory in your phone that we will need to access later on.
Step 3: Connecting your phone
2. connect your phone to your computer via the usb cable.
3. start the BitPim program.
BitPim should automatically detect your phone. If it does not, go to: edit > settings.
once in settings, click on the "phone type" drop down box and locate LG-VX9900 (enV).
If you cannot find it that way, click on "phone wizard" and follow the steps.
DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING ELSE.