Step 1: Marking Where the Shoulder Straps Attatch
1. Attatch the pocket of the ALICE pack where the frame slides into.
2. Mark where the pocket stops on the frame with a sharpie
Step 2: Attatching the Shoulder Straps
2. Tighten the top straps at the mark making sure the middle strap is centered.
3. Attatch the center strap.
4. To manage the extra webbing tie them like in the pictures.
Step 3: Attatching the "Load Lifters"
1 Put the pack on the frame.
2 Run the stap through the extra hole in the ladder lock
3 Run the strap through the webbing on the shoulder strap to lock the ladder lock in.
4 Now take the strap and pass it through the recessed part of the frame where the old staps were attached
5 Thread the strap through the ladder lock
Repeat on the other strap.
Step 4: Attatching the Lower Portion of the Straps to the Frame
2. Run the plastic piece of the strap through the loop and pull tight
3. Clip the strap back together.