Step 1: Hardware and Software Needed
few gigs of free space
blank DVDs (4.7 gig)
A movie to back up
DVD shrink link softpedia link
DVD decrypter link link
Step 2: Back-up
install the software form the previous step and open up DVD Shrink.
1. Click open disk and select disk. Let it preview it
2. Decide if you want the whole movie (menus etc.) or just the main picture.
3. Compress anything you want compressed ( do not compress main movie any farther ).
4. Hit backup at the top.
5. Choose where you want it saved ( I prefer ti save as an iso)
Sorry for being vague I am assuming you watched the video.
Step 3: Burn DVD
Open up DVD Decrypter from the downladed software
1. open mode at the top , select iso, select write
2. insert a blank DVD
3. Choose which image to burn , then hit burn
Step 4: Enjoy
You now have a video that can be watch on any standard DVD player