Step 1: The Parts
1. x650f quadcopter frame - $32.39
2. (4)D2830 1000 kv - $9.93
3. (4)30 amp turnigy esc - $12.03
4. APM 2.5.2 control board
5. (2 or 4)3s 2200mah turnigy battery - $19.99
6. 11x4.5 black props - $3.15
7. 11x4.5 blue props - $3.15
8. battery voltage alarm - $2.66
9. xt60 charging lead - $2.99
10. 10x10cm servo leads - $4.75
11. xt60 to 4 3.5mm bullet - $2.90
Step 2: Putting It Together
Assuming you have already bought all of the parts for this build...
Step 1. Lay all of the pieces out on a table that is not over carpet. Put the frame together using a
Step 3: Changing the Kk2.1 Board
This step will require some patience and time. On the kk2.1 board you will need to go into the menu and change all of the values the pictures that I have above. Once you do that, you will need to just fine tune it. For instance if the quadcopter is oscillating, then you will either need to change your P-gain or your I-gain. After all of the values are set right you can back out into the menu of the board. Whenever you are ready to fly, then just turn on your receiver, and the quadcopter. Then move the left stick to the bottom right position, and the board should say armed. You are now ready to fly!
I now have got an apm 2.5.2 board with gps on it. This way I can input coordinates into the board, and it will fly to them.