Step 1: Materials
Four Two-Liter Water Bottles
2 Small Garbage Bags
8 Bamboo Skewers
Step 2: Rocket Instructions
2. With third bottle, cut similarly to step one, only cut this cylinder in half. This results in a small cylinder.
3. Tape the three together to create one giant cylinder.
Step 3: Rocket Instructions
Step 4: Rocket Instructions
6. Tape the fins using duct tape evenly around the fourth bottle, all at identical heights.
Step 5: Rocket Instructions
Step 6: Concluding Rocket Instructions
9. Place the cone without tape on top of the rocket.
Step 7: Parachute Instructions
2. Scotch tape the two together and cut them out into a large circle.
Step 8: Parachute Instructions
4. Cut out twelve pieces of twine that reach from the tennis ball to about 25 cm outside of the parachute.
Step 9: Parachute Instructions
6. Fold the parachute as nearly as small as possible and place the tennis ball-parachute combination inside of the large cylinder of the rocket.