So, on this instructable, I will show you how to make shockers that is smaller than a penny!
However, the biggest disadvantage of this shocker is, it is very hard to build, but it may be easy for experienced soldering iron user (like me) to build the shocker...
Please note that I am only 15 years old and I am not very good at grammar so if you find some parts of the instructable confusing, please let me know and I will try fix it.
And excuse me for some of those blurry and hazy picture. I cannot make them better...
New and improved version!
Disclaimer: This shocker can be dangerous, it gives out 450 shocking volts, so I am NOT responsible if you or anybody are injured or killed by the shocker, the responsibility is yours...
Step 1: Get the things!!
- "Boots" or "Polaroid" type disposable flash camera (You can use a Kodak camera, but they are harder to work with).
- Some wires (I got mine from broken electronic devices).
- Soldering iron with a micro-tip.
- Desolder pump (it makes everything so much easier, but you could probably get away with out one).
- Flat-head screwdriver.
- Wire strippers.
- Wire cutters.
- Tweezers or micro pliers (or your hand, but you are more than likely to get a solder burn).