Step 6: Play !
You can now make a vibrating robot of any shape and size!
Do it, undo it, start over again, expand. You can add several vibrating blocs on one machine, or even add vibration capability to LEGO projects you already have !
- Make things move freely on a flat surface
- Make a race : How can go faster from point A to B? Have multiple robots compete!
- Guided missile ! Can you adjust the legs of you vibrobot and target something far? A bit like golf but with a vibrating robot!
- Organise a parkour or race tracks with obstacles!
- Oragnize vibrobot fights - like sumos - on an elevated platform. Who will stand last?
- I attached some magnets to LEGO blocs and see if randomly moving robots could move around and even self-assemble... What I mean : check this video of self assembling structures made of robots moving in random patterns : http://youtu.be/81qHa3gJB3E?t=4m42s
- You could even add the vibration function to facilitate self-assembling structures (credit to Skylar Tibbits) http://youtu.be/hq7q0ge81fU.
- And from our Russian friends, you can give yourself some acupuncture vibrating massage with these :)
Lastly if you consider stop brushing your teeth, I highly recommend these little guys http://www.makershed.com/Build_your_own_scuttling_BrushBot_p/msbb.htm
Thanks for reading !!!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D )))))))))))))))))))