Introduction: How to Capture/record Desktop Video Using VLC Media Player.
In this instructable i will tell you how to capture or record desktop screen video using VLC media player.
So lets start....
1) Open VLC media player.
2) Click on Media->Open Capture Device.
3) A new box will open. For Capture mode, select Desktop.
4) Set desired frame rate to 10.00 f/s.
5) Click on the arrow next to Play button below and then click on Convert.
6) A new box will appear.
7) Set whatever name you want to save your file as, but put the extension as .mp4 ( for example, AAA.mp4)
8) Then click on the settings symbol in the settings.
9) Again a new box will appear.
10) In that new box, click on Video Codec and change the Bit-rate to 2000 kb/s.
11) Then click on Save.
12) After that click on the Start button below and your recording will start.
13) Minimize VLC media player.
To stop recording close the VLC media player.
You can watch the video here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4Q68PF-xA.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.