Introduction: How to Change Anything on Almost Any Webpage You Like With Chrome.
Finalist in the
April Fools' Contest
Hey everyone. Today I am going to teach you how to hack and change any website you like. Disclaimer: This actually only changes what is on your screen not the actual website. There is two things you need for this
- Google Chrome
- Bravery You need to be brave enough to face what looks like computer code.
Step 1: Google Chrome
This is going to be done in 8 easy steps.
1. First open Google Chrome.
2. Then go to www.google.com
3. Right click the words "Google Search"
3a. Click on the words "inspect element".
4. Then a window should pop up with one line of text highlighted in blue.
5. Double click on the words "Google Search" within that line.
6. Type in something I chose "Monkey Search"
7. Press Enter.
8. Close the popup by clicking on the white "x".
Please vote and comment of you like it. I will follow you and vote for your projects if you vote for mine. Please!! Please!! Vote for this project
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.