Why would you to have to change your LCD? Maybe because of this...
Step 1: Supplies
- a Nokia mobile like mine (as you can see here, the background lightning still works but not the LCD)
- a new LCD (you can get one on eBay for 10 to 20 Bucks.)
- a T6 Torx-Screwdriver
Step 2: Prepare the phone
Now you can see two screws on the end of the phone. Unscrew and remove them.
Step 3: Remove the front case.
Step 4: Get the board out of the phone body.
Step 5: Remove the LCD.
Step by step.
1. loosen the clamps on the sides of the board
2. remove the frame by lifting it up and pull them over the side of the board (upwards)
3. remove the upper cap that holds the connection LCD-board
4. lift up the LCD and unplug the connection from the board. It should be easy, but if not use carefully some more strength.