Introduction: How to Clean a BBQ
Let me warn you, this is a very tough job and will need companions to complete it......
Unless your up for the job......
Anyways, I hope you like it!!!!!!
Our family grills LOTS of things, and as a present to Dad, we scrubbed it good!!!!!!!
1. Get a BIG bucket
2. Get some help from family or friends
3. Fill the bucket with water
4. put dish soap in the water (I prefer Dawn dish soap)
5. Get a scrubbing tool of some sort, I did a hand brush and sponge
6. Try not to get any water in the nobs!!!
Step 2: CLEANING
BE WARNED ABOUT THE DANGERS AHEAD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J.K.!!!!THIS IS EASY BUT VERY TIME CONSUMING!!!!
1. Get a big piece of cardboard to put all your very dirty pieces on
2. Now very carefully take your racks and rods and place them on the cardboard
3. for these I recommend Easy-Off Grill Cleaner
4. mix the dish soap and water together and dip your hand brush in to the mixture
5. get some old wash rags to get the extras
6. I got an old trash can to put the ashes and grease in
In the end, Dad really liked it !!!!