Introduction: How to Connect Your 4 Button Battery Charger to Your Computer
You may have a hobbykign eco six, or whatever and want to connect it to your computer to log everything
this works on windows
you will need:
- a hobyking usb cable located here http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9043__...
- spare servo cable with plug
- a charger
- a windows pc
- logview from here link
Step 1: 1 Take Apart Your Usb Box
take apart the usb cable, you will see 3 contacts labeled gnd, sin, sin
Step 2: Wire It Up
strip the ends of the servo cable and solder in order to the board, make gnd and black on the cable so its easy to remember
Step 3: Plug in and Software
- plug the cable into the charger, gnd away from the input power
- plug into computer and install drivers
- install log view and set up the device to imax b6 and the port to the serial port of your cable
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.