Braise pepper is also a very easy recipe,but don't underestimate it , it is very tasty and appetizing!Someone who likes eating spicy food will find it so nice to eat!Even if your tongue is so hot that can not bear,you still can't stop eating it!XD
Braised pepper in my hometown,in the northeast of China,is called "Amber pepper".This name is very vividly,because the fried pepper looks like amber very much.And it is a very delicious dish that its spicy can open your appitate.
Braisedpepper is a homemade dish. Peppersarerich in vitaminC, they can protect your heart from heart attack and coronary artery disease,lower cholesterol;and can also contain moreantioxidants that canprevent from cancerand otherchronicdiseases,.so this dish is very popular and nutritious.
Now let's have a look at the done dish,do you want to have a taste of it?
So let's start!
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
8-10 peppers(Green pepper or red pepper are both ok , but medium spicy is better)
Soybean sauce,salt,MSG(optional),water,cooking oil
A frying pan with a Turner
First,clean the peppers and cut off the stalk.Use clean towel to wipe the water on the surface of peppers, to keep the surface dry.
Tips:Remember you must clean up the mild water on the pepper!Because we will then put them in the boiling oil and fry them, if there is even a little bit water, hot oil will splash around, it's very dangerous!So please keep them dry!If you are the first time to fry,you'd better wear gloves or long sleeves,to make you safe.:)
Step 2: Start to Cook!
Then turn down the heat,put peppers slowly in the pan,and make them heat evenly.After all the peppers are appropriately placed,cover the pan with the lid,fry them for a short time,about 2 minutes.
Tips:At this step,as the oil is too hot,there will be some oil spots keep spilling out.Take care of yourself and don't worry,put the lid on.:P )
Step 3: Continue to Cookâ¦â¦
- After about two minutes,one side of the peppers has already well-fried.Open the lid,use the turner to turn all the peppers to the other side,put on the lid and wait another 2 minutes,to make the other side well done,too.
- When another 2 minutes has past,open the lid,we will start to put sauces in the pan.Put the right amount of salt(Maybe more than half a teaspoon,I forgot XD,you can test it) and soybean sauce(about 20ml).Put a little extra water into the pan,and turn the peppers for several times,to make the sauses well mixed.
- Turn up the heat and put on the lid again,When the juice boils,turn down to low heat,heat gently until the juice was absorbed.
- Put some MSG in the pan.(optional)
- Now we have finished all the cooking steps!Let's put them on the plate and get ready to eat!:D
Step 4: Finished!Eat!^ ^
So if you have enough time and enthusiasm,especially you are a spicy loves,try to cook a"Braised pepper"dish!I'm waiting for the news of your success! \(^o^)/
author:yuhuaabc cook:my mum:)