Step 1: Brainstorming
Step 2: Materials
- Use a computer program such as photoshop
- Draw it out with paper and a pencil (as I have)
- Use construction paper to cut out designs for your logo.
All I used for making my logo was some paper, a pencil and some pencil crayons.
Step 3: Sketches
- Start trying different designs for your logo (as I did)
- Make your logo's large, this gives your more space to play around with shape and shading.
- Make notes on your sketches as I have such as ⇒ blue writing OR ⇒ yellow jersey
This makes it easier to go back when you are doing your final logo and know exactly what to do.