Introduction: How to Draw a Celtic / Viking Knot - Easy Tutorial
Allright, I'll show you, how to draw celtic/viking knot easy and quickly, just follow my instructions, be carefull, use the dots (they're very helpful! ) and think! ;)
I can't speak english very well, so if you won't understand the steps, look at the photos. I'm sure you'll figure it out!
1) First, start with making a grid of dots 4 x 6 (you can make diferent grid).
2) Add more dots in centre of "squares" (if you don't know, what I'm talking about, just look at the photos ;) )
3) Add a cross in the middle (as you change these lines, the pattern will be diferent ;) ) and make border lines by conecting outer dots.
4) Make some "hooks" around the dots in the corners and add the second lines
5) Do some more lines and the pattern will slowly come to you.
6) Don't forget to be careful and watch the "under" and "above" paths
7) In the end just highlight all the lines and fill the white gaps between them.
8) You're done ;)
If you have any questions feel free to write me a comment
Hope you like it!
3 People Made This Project!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.