Introduction: How to Draw Horses
here is a easy way to draw horses!
you will need:
Step 1: The Face
to start out, draw the muzzle, this is the shape of an octagon.
then draw lines from the four points.
draw a square from the 2 middle lines, then draw a diagonal line from the outside line to the top of the square.
make the ears like diamonds
Step 2: The Body
make a neck
the body is like the same shape as the muzzle.
Step 3: The Legs
make the fore legs on the part of the octagon that is diagonal. add another long octagon for the knee. then draw long tubes from the bottom of your octagon.
if you draw it so you can see the hooves, make a round part for the ankle, then a little tube then the hoof.
Step 4: Eyes and Nose
1. draw oval shapes for the eyes, then tear drops for the nose.
when you draw the main and tail, use quick strokes.
2. color in the eyes. then draw bag like thing over and under the eyes. color in the ears.
Step 5: Shading
1. shade the front part of it. then rub it with your finger, notice where i rubbed it in the pic.
2. now the face and the behind parts, (color over the bags on the eyes).
3. rub it till it looks nice and smooth. more like a coat.
Step 6: Coloring With Light
coloring with light is just coloring with your eraser. try to make the mussels. this makes it look more 3D. and more real.
also, decide where your your light is coming from, light helps a lot.
Step 7: Done!
draw some back-round if needed.
note: i drew all the pics in this instructable.
ann onymous made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.