Step 1: Basic building
Objects are created outside of Cloud Party, but there is a library of object to choose from.
Before you can script, you must make an object to hold the script.
The basics of building are:
1. While out of chat, press B
2. Click the "Library" button to bring up pallets of existing objects
3. Choose "My First Palette"
4. Click on "block sphere"
5. Left click on the ground to place a single block sphere.
6. Press your ESC key or "back" to stop placing objects
7. Press "X" on the build window or just B on your keyboard to exit build mode