So my overhead compass and temperature gauge went out and I decided not to pay 150 bucks for Toyota to look for the issue.
First, I checked the fuses. No problems there.
Second, I disconnected the battery and followed my Clinton's book to remove the overhead unit. After taking off the cover I easily spotted the issue. Looks like a resistor blew one of its solder points.
Third, I carefully re-soldered it back in place. This is were you could possibly damage your entire unit, so go slow and make sure you do some research if you aren't experienced in soldering.
Finally, I put it all back together and turned on the truck.... IT WORKS!!
Thank you TechShop!