This is a guide as to how to fix that pesky Caps Lock.
Step 1: Things you will need
1. Small flathead screwdriver
3. Half of a brain (a full brain works just as well, sometimes better)
4. Your hand
If you don't have a hand or a keyboard, there is no real need for this instructable. You would not be able to type without either one of those.
Step 2: Starting the fixing process
Take the small flathead screwdriver, and place it in the crack between the edge of the keyboard and the Caps Lock key.
Step 3: Use the tool to help with fixing
Press down on the screwdriver, as to make the key begin to lift away from the keyboard.
Step 4: POP!
Press down a little harder and the key should pop off in a fit of joy. The key is very happy that you are fixing it.
Hold the key in your hand and admire your work.
Step 5: Check to see if Caps Lock is still on
There are 3 ways to check your Caps Lock
1. Look at the light on the keyboard
2. Check your computer for signs of Caps Lock
3. Go into Notepad and start typing. If all the letters are capitol, then Caps Lock is still on
Step 6: Turn off Caps Lock
Insert the screwdriver into the hole left behind by the Caps Lock key. This should turn off the Caps Lock if it was on.
Step 7: Type with freedom
Go ahead, write a comment that does not contain all capitol letters!