Chipped and peeling paint on your beautiful wooden deck? No problem! Here is an easy fix.
What you will need:
- Clean cloth
- Garden pump sprayer
- Scrub brush or power washer
- Safety glasses
- Rubber gloves
Here is how to fix a peeling deck:
1. Remove all the blistering with power washer or scrub brush
2. Use scarper to remove all stubborn stains
3. Wash the deck off and let it dry for 2-3 days. (Damp wood will not take stain properly and it might get creackes or chipped)
4. Apply stain with garden pump sprayer or roller and finish it with a brush. This will ensure a better penetration in to the wood.